Finance Department Packages
Benefits of Leasing
The Mercedes-Benz Financial Services First Class Lease® program is a low-cost way of driving a Mercedes-Benz
- Little or no down payment required with little to no up-front sales tax payment
- Leasing is a low-cost way of driving a Mercedes-Benz. You only pay for the portion of the vehicle you use
- Leasing may offer tax advantages if the vehicle is for business purposes (please consult your tax advisor)
- A lower payment means more disposable income for other investments
- Whether you drive 7,500 miles, 20,000 miles, or anywhere in between, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services’ First Class Lease® can be customized to meet your specific needs while lowering your monthly payment. Our High Mileage lease option provides an extra 5,000 miles per year for a total annual allowance of 20,000 miles. Or, if you currently drive less than 10,000 miles per year, our Ultra Low Mileage lease may be right for you with only 7,500 miles/year. For more information on these special lease options, speak to your authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer.
- Leasing means there is no hassle with trading-in or selling your vehicle. We take the risk of the resale value at the end of the lease and provide you with a set purchase option.
Benefits of Buying
Purchasing your Mercedes-Benz could be one of the wisest business decisions you can make. Consider the following:
- A Mercedes-Benz has a higher than average resale value and in buying, you are building equity toward ownership.
- You can sell your Mercedes-Benz at any time, on your own terms.
- When you buy, the required insurance limits for liability and property damage are usually lower than when you lease.
- You can modify your car any way you like with non-factory accessories. Modifying a leased car is not permitted, unless they are retailer-installed, factory-approved options.
Other Considerations When Acquiring Your Next Vehicle
When you come to Mercedes-Benz of Encino, you’ll be able to make well-informed decisions about many options available to you. There are many ways to get the most out your ownership experience. Here are the most popular programs available that may interest you. When you’re ready to learn more, just contact us with your questions.
- Purchase or Lease
- The Rising Star College Graduate Approval Program: Helping new professionals start out right
- Prepaid Maintenance—3 Years
- First-Class Lease Protection
- Cilajet Protection Systems
- First-Class Wheel & Tire Protection
- Total Appearance Plus Protection
- Certified Plus Package—Over-and-Above Factory CPO Warranty
- Mercedes-Benz New Car Extended Warranty (5 years, 6 years, or 7 years)
- Preowned Extended Service Contract
Get a customize program that fits your needs with rates as low as 2.99%* and terms up to 72 months.
Whether you’re acquiring new Mercedes-Benz, a certified pre-owned (CPO) or one of our other luxury used vehicles, you’ll find a wide selection of attractive financing packages.
This program is designed to help qualifying, recent college graduates. Recent college grads get special financing terms and conditions they need to match their early success with a new luxury vehicle.
Includes synthetic oil, oil filter replacements, cabin air filter replacements, brake fluid flush, brake pads, and more.
Covers damaged paint, surface dents, scratches, pits, chips, cracks, lamps, lenses, carpet tears, stains and spotting.
Vehicle paint and interior protection to prevent cracking, soiling, and fading. Includes a 10 year warranty when included with a new vehicle purchase.
Covers all costs associated with replacement of wheels and tires due to a covered road hazard. Transferrable coverage includes unlimited claims with no deductible.
Replacement of tires and wheels is also covered for the contract term.
Protects your vehicle from inevitable road hazards with comprehensive coverage from just one product.
Covers all costs associated with replacement of wheels and tires due to a covered road hazard, plus a wheel repair for most scrapes, scratches and other cosmetic damage.
Paintless removal of most dents and dings from any side panel.
Stolen vehicle recovery system operated in conjunction with police.
Remote transmitter is activated when the vehicle is reported as stolen.
May be eligible for an insurance discount.
Claims paid directly to the customer.
With this program you can choose to extend the CPO warranty an extra one or two years.
Zero deductible — covering parts and labor with allowances for rental car and tow charges for covered repairs. Nationwide.
On average, our contracts cost less than one moderate failure and the cost of the product can be rolled into the monthly vehicle payment.
If the covered vehicle is sold, the remaining contract coverage may be transferred to the new owner and provide a higher resale value.
Share your photos with us on Instagram. When you tag @mercedes818 on your post, we’ll share the goodwill by reposting the best-of-the-best onto our Mercedes-Benz of Encino’s Instagram Gallery. We hope to see you soon.