BDC/Internet Sales Representative
BDC/Internet Sales Representatives will be responsible for handling all incoming phone calls and
internet leads, as well as confirming sales appointments and performing long-term follow-up on all
unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls). BDC Representatives
will strive to generate repeat business by reaching out to current customers and ensuring complete
satisfaction in ownership, as well as in marketing efforts by accurately obtaining and logging
– Communicate effectively with internet customers and prospects according to their preferred
method of communication (phone, email or in person)
– Manage Internet sales leads, respond to inquiries in a timely fashion, and answer questions on
available stock and product performance
– Maintain an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
– Keep website up-to-date with vehicle specifications and availability
– Schedule appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles
– Disclosing terms of sales with consumers and reviewing sales with dealership management
Successful Mercedes-Benz BDC/Internet sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. The
ideal candidate has customer service and/or a general sales background of some sort, (electronics,
appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.), a hard working professional with experience providing
exceptional customer service and looking to make a career change, or a college graduate looking to
pursue a career in sales.
– Previous customer service experience
– Sales experience required
– Requires strong communication skills in order to work most effectively with customers
– Must be Internet savvy, have good computer skills and excellent organizational skills to help
keep track of all sales leads and to keep the website data up-to-date
– Excellent follow through and follow up skills
What You Can Expect
– Industry competitive compensation & benefits
– Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
– A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
– Professional work environment.
Trophy Automotive Dealer Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Title I and Title V of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended, protect qualified
individuals from discrimination on the basis of disability in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe
benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. Disability
discrimination includes not making reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental
limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or employee,
barring undue hardship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will
not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. West Covina Nissan is committed to providing
reasonable accommodation for qualified job applicants, job candidates, and employees with
disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of
employment as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. EEO is the Law.
The Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended, 38 U.S.C. 4212,
prohibits job discrimination and requires affirmative action to employ and advance in employment
disabled veterans, recently separated veterans (within three years of discharge or release from
active duty), other protected veterans (veterans who served during a war or in a campaign or
expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized), and Armed Forces service medal
veterans (veterans who, while on active duty, participated in a U.S. military operation for which an
Armed Forces service medal was awarded).
To obtain assistance with accommodations related to the American’s with Disabilities Act (ADA)
concerning your application process, please contact Trophy Automotive Group: HR department