– Sells/leases new or used automobiles, trucks and vans on premises of vehicle sales establishment.
– Be a product expert on current vehicles; by knowing the features and benefits of each vehicle as well as
– Explains features and demonstrates operation of car in showroom or on roads.
– Present proposal of cost per vehicle to customers.
– Utilizes only legal and ethical selling techniques.
– Ensure certifications are updated as assigned by Manufacturer.
– Conforms to all customer confidential information policies and laws.
– Meet the minimum sales requirements each month.
– Meet the minimum CSI requirements each month.
– Ensure each vehicle is properly delivered to customers.
– Markets his/her product to potential customers via telephone, letters and personal contact.
– Follow up after each sale with each customer to ensure satisfaction and potential referrals.
– Know and follow sales system.
– Maintain all sales tracking in VinSolutions.
– Treats members of the public in a courteous and non-discriminatory manner, and maintains a
professional demeanor while on the job. Never use profanity.
– Adheres to the dealership’s sexual harassment/non-discrimination policies and the other policies in the
Title I and Title V of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended, protect qualified individuals
from discrimination on the basis of disability in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training,
classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. Disability discrimination includes not making
reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual
with a disability who is an applicant or employee, barring undue hardship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability. Kia of Downtown Los Angeles is committed to providing reasonable
accommodation for qualified job applicants, job candidates, and employees with disabilities to ensure they
enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment as required by the
Americans with Disabilities Act. EEO is the Law.
The Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended, 38 U.S.C. 4212, prohibits job
discrimination and requires affirmative action to employ and advance in employment disabled veterans,
recently separated veterans (within three years of discharge or release from active duty), other protected
veterans (veterans who served during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has
been authorized), and Armed Forces service medal veterans (veterans who, while on active duty, participated
in a U.S. military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded).
Kia of Downtown Los Angeles will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box)
To obtain assistance with accommodations related to the American’s with Disabilities Act (ADA) concerning
your application process, please contact Trophy Automotive Group: HR department Vicky Rodarte.